Rich’s unique account of survival comes from being tested beyond his physical, mental, emotional and spiritual boundaries throughout his life. Clawing through the deep, dark trenches of his childhood, he discovered that action, determination and focus could repave the road of his life’s journey.
“Life’s events happen for a reason. We just have to endure the challenge of change to allow the journey to unfold.”
Today, as a prominent international business entrepreneur and real estate broker, corporate development strategist, and investment and financial consultant, Rich’s life philosophy, simply stated is:
“Capturing opportunities through actions creates ownership through accountability.”
Through sharing his personal experiences of confronting unique challenges and maneuvering around life’s adversities, Rich offers authentic, timeless story-filled content that resonates with today’s professionals.
As a business dynamics coach, he takes individuals on an engaging journey that exposes their potential through creativity, independence and spontaneity. He believes that we have to breach the walls of self-awareness in order to uncover the true potential of individual success.
When companies and organizations seek an innovative direction that will boost individual performance, they reach for the fresh resources and proven skills that Rich brings from the trials of experience. As a business structuring expert, Rich is a uniquely qualified, motivating professional who is not bound by convention. As a prominent entrepreneur, business development coach, international consultant, and speaker, Rich provides the essential tools that allow his listeners to thrive beyond their own imagined potential.
“F.O.C.U.S. is the proper management of expectations.”
With over 35 years as a business executive and entrepreneur, in both corporate America and international markets, Rich develops and integrates operating practices for businesses of all sizes and transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary. Most recognized for being a keynote speaker in the manufacturing, distribution, finance, real estate and military industries, Rich boasts the reputation of initiating lasting change with positive results. He offers an interactive experience that is entertaining and energizing, and ultimately challenges minds and increases personal and business confidence.
Rich takes individuals on a unique journey to show them how to reach their potential and increase their achievements. This is where we uncover the real definition of F.O.C.U.S (First Opportunity to Create Unlimited Success) when dealing with accountability, relationships, performance, leadership and adversity – the true drivers behind today’s competitive and diverse environments.
“If you don’t own it, you can’t have it.”
- International real estate consultant, speaker and instructor for the National Association of Realtors®, REBAC (Real Estate Buyers Accredited Council), REBI (Real Estate Business Institute) and CRB (Council of Real Estate Broker Managers)
- 2016 Inductee of the REBAC Hall of Fame
- Investment finance and wealth consultant, WealthWave360 – investment and financial planning for individuals and corporations
- Former president of the Georgia NSA (National Speaker Association)
- International motivational speaker
- International business consultant and corporate strategist
- NAR/REBAC international training consultant
- International real estate broker/financial consultant
- Business dynamics coach – insulting change for business
- Health of Wealth consultant – managing the expectations of wealth
Designations and Certifications
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
- GRI – Graduate Realtor® Institute
- SRS – Seller Representative Specialist
- CIPS – Certified International Property Specialist
- CRB – Council of Real Estate Broker Managers
- SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist
- MRP – Military Relocation Professional
- CIIIS – Certified International Immigration & Investment Specialist
- RLI – Realtor® Land Institute
- SFR – Short Sale & Foreclosure Representative
- GREEN & International NAR/REBAC training consultant