Jim Dawson and Harry Vander Krabben “Total Expression” Communication for Tomorrow’s Advanced Communicators Bringing the Platform of Expression to your Fingertips…
Jim is the CEO of ADI Marketing, a B2B sales support business. For over two decades ADI Marketing has been placing salespeople in front of the decision makers they want to meet. Jim feels strongly that prospecting and selling require two different skill sets. In addition, wouldn’t you or your salespeople’s time be better spent in front of the decision maker rather than chasing them down? ADI Marketing services have been used from Fortune 100 companies all the way to single entrepreneurs. www.amarketing.com
He is a coauthor of “101 Speaking Nuggets” (2016), “101 Prospecting Nuggets” (2009) and co-author of “Real World Customer Service Strategies That Work” (2004) and has contributed to nearly 200 business and trade journals, including
Job Training & Placement Report, Start Your Own Business, American Management Association, Balance Magazine,
Association News, Business Credit, Connections Magazine, Insurance Insight, The Office Professional, The Customer-Service Advantage and Drake Business Review.
Jim is the master facilitator ADI Performance, an executive training division of ADI Marketing. Over the last thirty years Jim has dedicated himself to developing and delivering training that acts as a catalyst, unleashing individual potential. Crafting a message that engages and motivates individuals to think, and, when people think, behavioral change happens. Popular with many different audiences, Jim’s life-changing programs have been delivered to thousands of participants. He is a speaker, corporate trainer/facilitator, columnist and author. www.adiperformance.com
• BS in Wildlife Biology from the University of Vermont, 1978.
• MBA in Informational Technology from Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1982.
• Certified Professional Development Trainer, The Chauncey Group International, Ltd. 1998
• Leadership Education: An Advanced Program for Trainers, Educators and Consultants – J F Kennedy School of
Government at Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, May 2001
Jim served in the USMC and is a disabled combat veteran from Viet Nam. For as long has he can remember, he has been intrigued about the effectiveness of communications. In his opinion one of the most effective ways of practicing one’s communication skills is through “Improv.”
He is currently active in the following organizations:
• Georgia ForestWatch, Board Member
• Finnish American Chamber of Commerce, Past President
• Toastmasters International, Past District Governor for the State of Georgia, Rank #1 in the World under his leadership
• Southern Order of Storytellers & Roswell Ramble Cluster Group
• Roswell Photographic Society
• Chattahoochee Nature Center
Harry Vander Krabben has been in the Facilities Management industry for close to thirty years, and has given countless speeches and presentations to clients, management and at company conferences. He realized from the beginning that communicating effectively is essential to personal and business success. Acquiring knowledge is not enough;
continuous and deliberate practice is the key to being heard and understood.
Harry has overcome obstacles in this journey from being a childhood stutterer to becoming a speaking professional. In 2016 he co-authored 101 Speaking Nuggets and is a regular contributor to the blog, 101 Speaking Nuggets. Currently Harry is heavily involved in Video Production. He gained knowledge from books and observations and knew the only way to achieve his goal was through deliberate practice, competent feedback and coaching other speakers. Expertise comes from doing, whether it is a result of joining speaking organizations or presenting in front of large or small groups of
individuals. To be successful in life, Harry feels that being an excellent communicator is essential for success.
Topic: Total Expression: Communications for professionals
1) Expedite your Communication Learning / How good are you
and is good… good enough
2) 8 Elements of Communication… It is a Whole Body Experience
1) Development of Organization & Content
2) The Impressions you make
3) Words of Choice
4) Voice of Vitality
5) Body Movement and the use of Parts
6) Facial Expressions that tell the story
7) Effective use of Visual Aids
8) The use of your Space… movement with intention…
Developed around Personality, Behavior, Learning, Improv, for what to correct and how to
enhance the Expression of your words… as an everlasting message for your listeners ears.
3) Total Expressions Program: 12 Months/ 12 Sessions /
Speaker Workshop… Beginning March 21st, 2020… Registration
Deadline by March 10th, 2020 / Limited to 10 Presenters ONLY…
At the Rich Hart Global Studios in Atlanta, Georgia / several other sessions will be made available upon request as 1 on 1 or Small Group Setting…
Focusing on What to do and How to do it… Mentally, Confidently and Professionally